Welcome To Our Copper Mountain Condo
- Slope side view! The condo overlooks the American Flyer chairlift at Copper
- Walking distance to the slopes. Depending on your height, the walk to the chairlift is 50 or 75 paces- but who's counting!
- 1 Bedroom & Den floor plan
- 2 Full Baths
- Sleeps 6 (King bed in master, Queen Murphy bed in den & Queen sleeper sofa)
- 50% larger than a traditional 1 bedroom condo
- Due to the unique floor plan, the living area (kitchen, living room and dining room) is significantly larger than the 2 bedroom condos at Copper Mountain
- Recent upgrades include solid granite counter tops in the kitchen and a flat screen LCD TVs
- First class amenities include heated underground parking, elevator from parking garage to condo, exercise room, outdoor hot tub, steam room/sauna, first floor private ski locker
*Copper is located 75 miles west of Denver International Airport on I-70 at exit 196. Copper is 25 minutes from Vail, 15 minutes from Breckenridge, and 20 minutes from Keystone. There is a free shuttle service around Copper Mountain and Summit County Ski Resorts.
*Copper is known as known locally as "Colorado's Perfect Ski Mountain" and the "locals Choice." It's a truly amazing mountain. When facing the mountain, the easiest ski runs (green) are on the west side of the resort. Most of the intermediate ski runs (blue) are locate in the middle of the mountain while almost all of the advanced ski runs (black diamond) are located on the east side of the mountain. Unlike many of the mountains in Colorado, you don't have to worry about accidentally skiing onto a run that is too advanced for you.